[Ag-eq] Flowers

James K jakon22 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:40:53 UTC 2015

I think as far as sharpening the blade goes you should try awhetstone after use the file
Goal from the roughest do the smoothest sharpening surface when sharpening anything. The smoothest surface such as on the Whetstone will polish up the edge and make it sharp and smooth and it should cut much better. If you do not have a whetstone you can try some very fine grit sandpaper or on a block of wood.

Sent from my iPhone