[Ag-eq] fruit trees and more

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Apr 11 16:54:41 UTC 2015

Tracy:

I don't know if I've ever had farm fresh Delicious apples.  When I buy them in
the store they seem to have a bland flavor and get mushy fast.

Do you think yours are crisp because they are fresh?

Also do you think there is a difference in the Red and Yellow Delicious apples?

I think I would like at least 2 more apple trees.

Do you have blue berries?

People tell me they can be hard to grow, so I'm a little hesitant about trying
them.  Blue berries are my favorite berry.

WellI'm going back to work.

Nella