[Ag-eq] Curly kale

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat Apr 18 01:09:12 UTC 2015

I don't think that the kale that is fed to cattle is the same kale as we grow in our gardens:  for a
start, I think that it grows to somewhere like 6 feet high, but it would, or so I imagine, be a
close relative.
What I am going to do is to soak it in lightly-salted water overnight which, I hope, will get rid of
the bitterness:  then wash it before it joins the other vegetables in the frying pan.