[Ag-eq] curly kale

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat Apr 18 23:25:49 UTC 2015

Well!  The jury of one returned an indecisive verdict on the kale!  I had sliced up onion, capsicum
and tomato, and added to it a very conservative handful of kale that I had soaked overnight to get
rid, I hoped, of its bitter flavour.
To that mix of vegetables, I added some Masterfood Tuscan spice, soy sauce and butter;  then sautéed
it, and then topped it off with a couple of beaten eggs.
Perhaps the small quantity of kale was intimidated by its flavour-rich companions because, apart
from something that had a different texture to the rest, I couldn't detect it at all!  so experiment
#1 was neither a failure nor was it a success.