[Ag-eq] caring for minis

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Jun 16 15:18:18 UTC 2015

Michelle:

Thanks for the information.

Do you think minis would get to fat if they were left on pasture?

Do you keep your minis separed from full sized horses?

I've seen people keep the minis with big horses and that is what I would prefer
to do.  Cruiser never tried to hurt Jack and he gets along with the goats.

I'm assuming you have to trim their feet just as often as a full sized horse.
It's probably harder for the farrier to get down that low!

What have you trained yours to do?

Nella