[Ag-eq] Soil-dwelling pests

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:14:16 UTC 2015

Hi Nella

Two years ago we had so much rain that the whole 5 acres was underwater except for our front yard and our side yard. I ask the vet about the horses hooves and he said as long as they have a dry spot to stand they will be okay.

So your garden is ruined because you got too much rain in my garden is ruined because I got too little in spite of watering every day.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)