[Ag-eq] minis

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Jun 28 02:04:55 UTC 2015

The miniature horses used as guides are, really, miniature miniature horses, being less than 30
inches high:  closer to 27: weighing in at less than 100 pounds, while, and I am, considerably, less
than knowledgeable on the subject, miniature horses, and this, probably, includes Michelle's, are
around the 36 inch height.
Properly trained, the miniature horse does make one hell of a good guide.
Anne Edie has Panda, and has had her for a number of years.  From what I can glean, Anne has had,
relatively, few access problems [Panda has travelled in cabs and aeroplanes, and, literally,
anywhere that she, when she had a guide dog,  took it.