[Ag-eq] Jewel

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:35:45 UTC 2015

Ann eddie is on the guide dog list and she was just describing how she trained and works with panda. There are several YouTube videos of her.

I would think a horse would be skittish in new situations just like the larger horses are but she doesn't seem to have any problems.

That is probably because panda has been exposed to all kinds of situations so she was about 10 months old. I will see if I can find some of her messages.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)