[Ag-eq] minis

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:36:14 UTC 2015

Hello Jewel,

You are absolutely right.  Horses are trained to work around all kinds of noise and upset.

As much as I love horses, I do agree that having a dog is enough of a public distraction and a horse would be much more difficult.  As it is, it takes me longer to shop with all the questions people have about my dog, a horse would just be too much.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)