[Ag-eq] Fourth

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:48:01 UTC 2015

Hi Nella I am so glad that your home to be able to help out your animals during the good economy in our old neighborhood people went crazy with fireworks. Fortunately my dogs didn't care they actually were curious to sit at the sliding glass door and watch.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)