[Ag-eq] Fourth

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Jul 7 13:16:36 UTC 2015

Jody:

I've had a young man exercise Cruiser for me a couple of times and he did really
well, He acted like he had been ridden the day before.

We are trying to get my pasture set up so I can ride in it.  I have the new no
climb fence up, no more old rusty barbed wire.  There was a huge dead tree out
there that had to be cut down.  As soon as it's removed the area will be open
and I can ride there.

It's about 2 acres, shaped like a long rectangle, so there will be plenty of
room to get him into a fox trot and canter.  There will be no over hangs or any
thing to worry about.  The trees an barn are in the smaller pasture.  It is to
wet right now to get the tree out.  It will be so exciting when it is all
ready.

I'm also interviewing some local riding instructors about taking lessons.  There
are 2 women that sound promising, so I'm going to go observe one of their
classes.  One of the instructors holds group lessons in the rodeo areana which
is very close to my house.  Once I feel more confinent I will attend some of
her classes.  I would like to take a few private lessons first.

I've been doing some ground work with Cruiser and he's been doing very well.  He
really is such a good talented boy.  To bad he has such a slacker for an owner.

So, I didn't understand if you were riding or not.

Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/thunderwalker321%40gmail.com