[Ag-eq] need to vent

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Jul 15 10:13:19 UTC 2015

Jody:

I know he has a couple more people coming to look, but will have a friend check
back in a day or 2.

The guy is probably 80 years old, so maybe that explains his attitude.  I know
he buys and sells mules and horses around here.  He offered to find me a gentle
donkey that would be safe for me.  I told him I wanted a mini mulethat's why I
contacted him.  He seems to think that mules are more difficult than donkeys.
He didn't seem to believe me when I told him that I've owned 3 different mules.

I've found a couple more for sale, so will contact the owner today.  I'm not in
a hurry, so know that sooner or later something will come along.

Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/zmason.northwindsfarm%40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/thunderwalker321%40gmail.com