[Ag-eq] Unusual gardens

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Jul 16 23:01:00 UTC 2015

Tracy:

I think the wall garden could be beautiful.  It would be great for people who
have a small amount of space.

Have you ever tried those up side down tomatoes?

There is a book on BARD called Square Inch Gardening that gives good ideas for
those people who have limited space.  I can't remember the author, but it was
interesting.

Nella