[Ag-eq] : re: Guideon: Original message from SC, a friend of JB

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Fri Jul 31 06:47:46 UTC 2015

well that proves our boy is not a creature for tender comforts! A
real  HE DOG. none of this pussy sissy stuff.  real southerner.
good to hear all going well down there Jewel and managing to
keep warm I hope. Jut listening to the latest North and south mag
and saying our houses are definately not built for the weather we
have or ever had. and no such thing as the winterless north!
I have just been listening to to some very interesting talking
books on the O'riley  gorge down therre back inthe 1820/90 and
boy did they have cold then too? why talk about global warming
what we having has been going on for years. for goodness sake.
anyway  we all beg to differ over this as bad as politics  or
religion !
 shame gidion does not like his new
found bed! but  choices iz choices.
regards

And now JB's reply.
Well!  This afternoon, Guideon thought that his new bed was a good place to hide in:  I wouldn't
want to stain it with his blood now would I!  Oh!  sadly-deluded creature
!
While I was out in the yard with Greg who had brought my latest load of goodies for the sustenance
of the sheep, Guideon took the opportunity to knock down a plastic bowl that contained the leftovers
from my last night's meal, some of which, nay,  most of which were destined for * his dinner bowl.
He might have got away with the crime had he not left the empty bowl in the middle of the doorway to
the kitchen where I could not avoid kicking it.
Having discovered the felony, I proceeded to where I thought he might have taken refuge, and there I
found him scrunched up in his bed with his head jammed into the corner, only leaving a small portion
of one ear on which I was able to land blows from the newly-emptied bowl, accompanying each tap with
a BAD--BAD--BAD--DOG!!!  I don't expect it to have a long-lasting effect, but it made me feel
better:  that was the important thing:  and I don't think that he has been, psychologically,
scarred!