[Ag-eq] Aphids

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 2 13:53:51 UTC 2015

My lilies are being attacked by aphids, at least that's what I think they
are.  The under-sides of the leaves are covered with little bugs, or maybe
eggs.  I put diatomaceous earth around some of them, but maybe I left it too
late.  The only way I know to deal with the critters is to wash them off
with the hose.  They come back, but not so numerously.  Anyone know a
better, organic, solution?

A couple years ago, they totally infested my kale, and I had to throw it all
out.  Maybe I should be glad they're going after the lilies instead.