[Ag-eq] sheep questions

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Sep 5 17:46:47 UTC 2015

Jody:

People here are selling the 2 and 3 day old bull calves for $150 and up.  I
really don't want to bottle feed.  When I was a kid people almost gave the
little Jersey bulls away, but now beef is really high and all cattle are
expensive.

I have Barnyard in Your Backyard and frequently look up things in it.  It is a
great book for beginners.  I don't think there is asection on pigs, but maybe I
over looked it since I don't like pigs!

I like the idea of dairy sheep, but am finding out that they are pretty rare
around here.

What is everyone up to?

How are the gardens?

Nella