[Ag-eq] sheep questions

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Sep 5 18:43:46 UTC 2015

Jody:

The other day on ccraigslist someone had dairy cross bull calves for $300.  I
think they were 10 days old, but really!

I looked at calves that were just weaned and they were any where between $500
and $800, depending on the age and breed.

The hair sheep seem more common around here as well.

It seems that the sheep are $75 and up.  I would much rather make mistakes with
a $200 animal than a $800 one!

As I said I like how the sheep poop is less messy and the size is easier to
manage.  I still love the look of a Jersey cow.

  Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/thunderwalker321%40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/thunderwalker321%40gmail.com