[Ag-eq] Changing email and writing my piece for the Braille Monitor

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:48:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

I hope to have something today for the monitor, but I'm also working on
several other things for school. My class and research obligations ratcheted
up the first notch in intensity this week. Also, how difficult and how would
I go about changing my email address for the list? I don't check this one as
much anymore.

Thanks,

Zac

Zachary Mason

Assistant Shepherd and Young Stock Manager

Northwinds Farm

(603) 922-8377 Work

(603) 991-6747 Cell

 <mailto:zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com> zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com

Agriculture and Food, Science and Politics: Your Questions Answered

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agriculture-and-Food-Science-and-Politics-Yo
ur-Questions-Answered/1444010015880568?ref=bookmarks>