[Ag-eq] Horses

Greg Williams greg.williams.1978 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:57:45 UTC 2015

Jewel:
It looks like Nella is right based on what I found on google. There are
several old newspaper articles which make mention of a prize winning
draft stallion named Barron Bold in New Zealand and his progeny from
1914 on. They are scanned from old papers and not perfect, but here are
two articles you might find interesting:
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/24952099 and
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Xt_UxvR2uO8J:paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast%3Fa%3Dd%26d%3DODT19140925.2.39+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
I enjoyed reading your father's articles as I enjoy reading yours.
Greg