[Ag-eq] Recycling

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Oct 21 13:35:24 UTC 2015

Jody:

I use the microwave to keep things out of the cats reach.

I still use it to put my rising bread dough in; works great.

I'm reading a book called Zero Waste Home.  It is all about reducing the amount
of waste we humans use.  Some things are a little extreme for me, but the
author has some good ideas.  I've seen several books on BARD about reducing our
consumption and impact on the environment.  I've read a few of them and have
learned a lot.

The majority of my trash is from cleaning out cat litter boxes.  I don't think
it can be composted, but am going to have to do some research on that, does any
one have any ideas?

I'm going to have some one read the label to see what the exact ingredients are
and then research what I can do.

I really have very little trash; most things can be recycled.  I don't buy lots
of processed foods so don't have to many packages.  I make quite a bit of my
own soaps and cleaners.  It helps save money, is healthier for me and better
for our planet.

I would love to hear what others are doing.

Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/thunderwalker321%40gmail.com