[Ag-eq] donkey

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Fri Oct 23 04:49:15 UTC 2015

Ain't you just the clever thing then?

From: "Nella Foster via Ag-eq" <ag-eq at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 3:20 PM
To: "Agricultural and Equestrean Division List" <ag-eq at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <nfoster at extremezone.com>
Subject: Re: [Ag-eq] donkey

Jewel:

Years ago a college instructor gave us this for extra credit, but she used a
lion, a goat and bale of hay.  I was one of the few people who figured it out.

First you take your donkey across, leaving the wolf and cabbage.

When you return you pick up the cabbage and take it across.

You drop off your cabbage and then take the donkey back to the other side.

You drop off the donkey and load up wolf and take him to the cabbage.

You go back and get the poor donkey for one more trip across.

Then you will have all three passengers across.

Funny, I hadn't thought of that question in years.

Nella