[Ag-eq] magazine on BARD

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Oct 23 16:01:18 UTC 2015

Here is a magazine on BARD that I thought some of you might enjoy.

Modern Farmer (Summer 2015)
Articles and profiles exploring horticulture and agriculture topics of interest.
Reading time: 2 hours, 40 minutes.
Read by Michael Scherer.

I know Jody has read this since she is the one who told me about it.  There was
a really good article on raising ducks.  There were several other interesting
stories.

I just wanted to share.

Nella