[Ag-eq] Podcasts

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 8 14:15:55 UTC 2015

A while back, Apple added a podcast app to their standard system.  I've
found a few interesting ones.

One I just found last week is Permaculture Voices.  Permaculture means
setting up systems so that they all work together, so the farmer has to do
less work, the whole thing is more efficient, and also more sustainable.

This week's was about an urban farmer in Canada. Last week's is a series
about land design-how to organize ponds, roads, buildings, fences, etc, in
the most efficient way.  I never thought about it, but it made a lot of
sense.

There's another one I listen to called Garden Fork Radio, a couple guys
talking about things they've done in their gardens, or to maintain their
houses, or whatever.

Another one I like is the Garden Nerd tip of the week.  It's only a couple
minutes long, and the podcasters are in California, but it usually still is
relevant.