[Ag-eq] introducing Bonnie

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 12 16:25:14 UTC 2015

Mmmm Nella, hot chocolate with fresh milk.  Yummaroo.
You could make yogurt, if you wanted.  I heard an Indian cook describing the
process the other day.  She said you boil the milk a bit, take it off the
heat, and stir in a starter, which is usually a bit of yogurt from the last
batch.  Wait a bit, and there you are.
A local place makes their own Greek yogurt, and it is great.
You could make cottage cheese, too.  See, I'm just full of ideas for your
milk and your time. :.)