[Ag-eq] Turnips

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 25 14:13:39 UTC 2015

Hi Nella.
When I roasted one of my turnips, it seemed to intensify the earthy,
slightly bitter  quality. Maybe it was because my turnip was a bit old.  But
raw, it was tender and tasty.  Roasted, not so much.  What do you think
about that?

We've had another frost, which finally killed the impatiens on my front
porch.  Still, flowers until nearly Thanksgiving is great!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!