[Ag-eq] volunteers needed for a brief interview by phone or Skype about handling animals

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:30:01 UTC 2015

Some of you will get personal requests from me as well, so if you have, please disregard this message. I am seeking those who work with animals, especially large animals, on a regular basis, for a brief (less than 45 minutes) phone conversation. I would like to discuss aspects of animal handling with you. This research is for my intended career in veterinary medicine and will serve the purpose of helping me to establish that blind people can safely handle large animals. Any assistance with this project would be greatly appreciated.
Aleeha Dudley