[Ag-eq] Nella, are you OK?

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 21:58:18 UTC 2016

Hello Tracy,

Nella's email address is not working so she is not able to read messages from the list. I talked to her on the phone the other day and she said they got almost 12 inches of rain! Most of her property was all soggy and had standing water. She did a lot of work putting in drainage last year and it has helped a lot. The problem is there is just been so much rain that Area is all underwater.

Her cow and goats are all pregnant and the baby should be born in January and the cow should give birth in April or May. The donkey is not working out because he is aggressive towards the goats so Nella has contacted a rescue that is supposed to come get him tomorrow.  She got a milking machine and is getting it set up after a few problems. She is doing well. She rescued a small cat that had to have a leg amputated and she not only had the surgery done for it but has adopted it. I told her she should name the cat lucky because other people would've just had her put to sleep. She didn't have any tornadoes in her area just the flooding.

I will let her know you asked for her.

Happy new year to you and everyone!

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)