[Ag-eq] Survey Research Participants Needed (Win $50.00 gift card)

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:25:29 UTC 2016

and the screen reader in use here is NVDA.<div
id="DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br />
font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height: 18px;">This email has been sent from a virus-free
computer protected by Avast. <br /><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email" target="_blank" style="color:
#4453ea;">www.avast.com</a>
height="1"></a></div>