[Ag-eq] Garden stuff

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 27 12:29:49 UTC 2016

I've heard of the zebra tomato.  Sounds like fun.
Last year, I got some Cherokee Purple tomatoes.  I think they really are
purple, and they were very tasty.
This year, I'm grying a couple of the new "heirloom marriage" tomatoes.  The
seed companies bred together 2 different heirloom tomatoes to get the great
taste with better vigor and disease resistance.  I picked 2 Brandywine-based
kinds.  Brandywine is delicious, but tends to crack, and the plants tend to
get wilt.  So we'll see how it goes with these new guys.

I think ti's so cool you have lilacs from your grandmother's garden!