[Ag-eq] Snakes

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:46:48 UTC 2016

Hello Zach,

I am now a granite stater again! I just moved from Central Florida to the Keene Area! It is so good to be home!

In Florida there were wolf spiders as big as a plate! They were very timid and would take off if you were in their area. Same thing for snakes. One morning there was a corn snake in the nesting box with the chickens. I didn't find my son did!  For the most part I think if you are banging around and moving things and making noise it will probably cause all the various critters to leave!  The only place that I was ever concerned was near our pond. We didn't have gators but you never know what might be moving in at night. I wonder how long it will be before I can relax standing by water in New Hampshire not having to worry about gators coming out ha ha Ha.

I suppose the best way to prevent critters is to eliminate the things that attract them such as cat food and nesting places.  Are there barn cats there?

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)