[Ag-eq] cruiser

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 03:09:17 UTC 2016

Jewel:

Yes I have been riding Cruiser in the paddock and the local rodeo arena.
Yes, he did try to go down and roll.  The friend I ride with lives far out
in the country and she took Cruiser for a few days so he could be away from
the fireworks.

They are already setting them off here; I heard several earlier today.

The vet was here 4 weeks ago and he said then that Bonnie had 2 to 4 weeks
to go.  She is huge and her bag is enormous; she is going to need a support
bra.

I have the goats in a separate area so hopefully Bonnie will feel like she
has privacy and go ahead and have that baby!

I will go check on her again before I go to bed.

How is your weather there?

It is raining here, which is nice, it has cooled down.  It would be a good
time for Bonnie to give birth.  I will tell her that when I go out.