[Ag-eq] cruiser

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat Jul 2 03:29:08 UTC 2016

Oh!  I did not answer your weather query.  As it is just July 2nd, we should be having wintery
weather for another  couple of months, but we have been having spring conditions for several weeks
now.  It has been mild enough for some grass growth, but the last couple of days having started with
a light frost, and, unusally for days following a frost, the sky has been cloudy with, virtually, no
sunshine,  the temps have only risen to around 9/11 degrees celsius, so it has been a little nippy.