[Ag-eq] Bonny

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:30:41 UTC 2016

If she did in the hospital I wouldn't know. I never saw her do it at
any time in my presence. Nope, easy when working. As long as you can
secure a private quiet spot to pump, and have ice packs to keep the
milk cool all is well. A memory that sticks with me is when the
daycare called the office where I taught and said she thought my son
would run out of milk and could I send a bottle. Surprising to hear
that come over the intercom. Sure, was my answer and within about10
minutes I got my children settled and working with my assistants and
pumped a bottle. Plunked it down in front of our secretary and called
a trusted cabbie to bring it over. I'll never forget
that......priceless!

Like you, I know a few people who have opted to do both supplementing
with formla. They seem to manage fine and appear happy with their
choices.

A strange but disappointing occurrence is that I am a certified LLL
Leader and friends and family interested i breastfeeding NEVER do what
I advise even if they ask. Most times they will go ask someone else.
that i don't understand!
I never failed any of my moms whom I have counseled.