[Ag-eq] My latest purchases

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 14 13:18:11 UTC 2016

Hi Jewel.
Please say more about the greenhouse you got.  How big is it?
I have a small seedling greenhouse with vertical shelves.  The plants on the
bottom shelves get light when the sun is slanting in, in the morning and
afternoon.

My doctor was telling me that a big rump is a sign of health, much better
than a big belly, for instance.