[Ag-eq] Final specs for redesigned greenhouse

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Jul 19 01:12:12 UTC 2016

Too much like extra work Tracy!  The first thing to get entangled in the "big net"  would be yours
truly, so I will stick by my simple, no-nonsense  frostcloth design.
If I were to leave the plastic sheeting covering the top of the framework, the area up there would
get, impossibly hot, while my design will provide a stable warm climate from top to bottom.
The column of rising hot air will create a vaccuum at the bottom which will be filled by cooler air
being sucked in under the bottom edge of the plastic.
In my view, it is a perfect plan.