[Ag-eq] weed

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed Jul 20 01:24:59 UTC 2016

Nella!  I think that, perchance, Courtney was being, just a tad, tongue-in-cheek and was relating
your description of your unknown rogue plant  as a * weed with weed as in marajuana!
Perhaps Arkansas is relaxed about the growing of mary joanna which, with every day that passes, is
being found to have more and yet more miraculous healing qualities.
I was going to say something about weed and the resurrection, but feared that I might give offence
so will keep my jocular remarks to myself.