[Ag-eq] weed

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed Jul 20 05:22:14 UTC 2016

Nella!  why not take your * weed for a test run.  When it gets to be about 2 metres high, snip a
leaf or two off and dry them  in the oven, roll the result in a cigarette paper and try smoking it!

I am not even, in the smallest degree acquainted with the * weed so my instructions may be way off
the mark, but give it a whirl and then report on your findings.
If we can't read your email, we will know that there was a better than even chance that it was what
Courtney suggested it might have been.
Oh!  I believe that m has a serrated leaf, just as though you had gone down the edge with a pair of
pinking sheers.