[Ag-eq] New Hampshire

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 9 17:54:50 UTC 2016

Thanks Nella.  I put in those search terms, and found some very interesting
stuff.
Finding like-minded people isn't easy.  It's why I love this group so much.
I'm trying to find like-minded people around here through Meetup, but
haven't been successful so far.  Their website isn't the most
screen-reader-friendly, plus some things that interest me are far away. I
think I'll have to create my own meetup, and see if anyone shows up.