[Ag-eq] Washing dishes was: Re: New Hampshire

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Sep 11 01:45:39 UTC 2016

a guest at a bed and breakfast hostelry complained that the dinner plates looked a bit grubby.
The b&b owner said that they were as clean as soap and water could get them.
The guest, having been put in his propper place, sighed and got on with his meal.
When he had finished and the proprietor , a crusty old coot, had picked up the dishes, he, the
crusty old coot, opened the back door and yelled "soap, water: come here!" and two overfed slobbery
labrador retrievers lumbered in.