[Ag-eq] Garden

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Sep 20 13:21:06 UTC 2016

Hi Courtney.
If you have any sunny space at all, figs are supposed to do well in
containers.  I read that people in cold areas grow them in big pots so they
can bring them into the garage or the house when it gets cold.  Logees.com
has lots of figs for containers, if you're interested.  Logee's specializes
in plants for containers.