[Ag-eq] Update on previous

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat Oct 8 00:37:12 UTC 2016

Well!  I removed the defunct shell of the heater to the rubbish bin and then checked to see if the
buzzing/vibrating/quivering coil of something was still in the sink, and it was, and this time, it
bit me!
I rang Keith, my over the back boundary fence neighbour to ask him if he could come and identify
this creature? I was a little worried that it might be an Australian White-tailed spider as a bite
from one of them can end up with some rather nasty issues.
Keith arrived and identified the beast as a common bumblebee.
The poor thing couldn't fly, maybe its wings had been singed, but  How it came to be on the floor,
alongside the heater and at that time of night is a mystery.

Maybe, for some Freddish reason, he took upon himself the guise of a bumblebee.
Maybe, the spirit world has run out of:  no slur intended:  red indian  guides, so what was left?
why: bumblebees!