[Ag-eq] {Disarmed} Re Earthquake report

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Nov 14 01:53:01 UTC 2016

At the time of the original quake, 2 people in Kaikoura were killed:  one when the house collapsed on him and the other as a result of a heart attack.
A news flash has just come through reporting that a truck and its driver have been buried by a landslide in Kaikoura.  I don't know if the driver was killed.

Jewel