[Ag-eq] house plants

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 17 17:59:05 UTC 2016

My favorite hanging plant right now is a small hoya.  It is supposed to
get small, cinnamon-scented flowers, but mine hasn't yet.  I also like
senecio, bead plant.  It looks like a string of beads hanging down.
I have read that begonias make nice house plants.
It's not a hanging plant, but I have Arabian jasmine, which has flowers
that smell amazing.  I also have a Meyer lemon, which is small but
produces real lemons.  I also have a banana tree, though I don't think
mine will produce bananas.  But I have heard of some that do.
I love houseplants.  I hae lots.
Tracy