[Ag-eq] Spring!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 24 18:31:25 UTC 2017

It's 70 degrees today!  It's more like late April than late February!  I
feel like I should be planting my tomatoes.  There's even a ball game on the
radio.  I should be outside!  But instead I'm stuck in my office, and
everyone is bringing me problems.  I'm ready to retire.

The weather is glorious, but I'm worried the same thing will happen as last
year-my plants will be fooled, start to leaf out, and then a cold snap will
happen and cause a lot of damage.  But I still enjoy the sunshine, and going
out for lunch without a jacket.