[Ag-eq] Tracy I need a favor from you

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:17:29 UTC 2017

Hello Tracy I have a big favor to ask of you.

Would you be interested in speaking to the NFB Krafters Korner division
about gardening?

We have a phone chat every Monday night and have a different topic each
time.  I'm on the calendar to talk about gardening on March 27, but would
love to have you join us.  The group is probably tired of me and you know
more than me any way.

If you're interested please email me at jellybeanfarm at gmail.com

Maybe the rest of the group here will put some pressure on you to help. Lol