[Ag-eq] Spring!

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:00:49 UTC 2017

Hi all!
Spring is in 24 days. It sounds like some of you are dealing with an early transition from winter and a spring like winter for others. Not in Oregon this year! We are breaking records in the rain ammounts and seen snow several times. We had a few spring like days but they vanished very fast. Spring is going to be on time this year. I'd watch the weather and hold off planting for at least a week.
Blessed be!!!

Kendra

Sent from my iPhone