[Ag-eq] Spring!

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:15:41 UTC 2017

Hi all!
Yes, it's all interconnected. I've followed the winter spring connection for arround 20 years. I'm the one who has worked in gardening and did two projects that were supposed to be seeds to a business but neither the worm farm or the lavender farm made it past their birth. I'm also the one who asked about green roofs because that's the best place to grow a garden in my current house. I still haven't had luck with that either because I haven't yet managed to get permition from my landlord. Same for my boyfriend. I did manage to get my hands on a little ice plant just last week. My latest gig is studdying herbs and herbelism.
Blessed be!!!
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone