[Ag-eq] {Spam?} Spring forward: fall back

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:33:07 UTC 2017

Hello Jewel,

I really laughed when you described her people thought that the sun would be shining for an extra hour. That is really funny. I think that the US also had a two hour shift in the time during World War II.

All of your stories are always so enjoyable to read. Thank you

Jody

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

50 Years of Star Trek!
Live Long and Prosper!