[Ag-eq] Blind herbelist?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sun May 28 16:15:30 UTC 2017

Hi All!
I read that they often have to get a PHD in natural Medicean or a PHD in western medicine with extra studdy of natural Medicean. But they don't always have to go that far if they don't want to be a doctor. If they want to counsel people on the uses of herbs, they can scrape by with a hortulculture degree with extra studdy on herbs either at a school that specializes in herbelism.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.