[Ag-eq] Recipes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 9 13:21:07 UTC 2017

Nella, so glad to hear your figs are alive and well!
Mine had little figs early on, but they dropped off, much to my
disappointment.
My apple tree has been dropping excess fruit a lot.  My ridiculous Labrador
grabs one whenever he can.  I can't imagine they taste good, being tiny and
very green, but he doesn't care.